Andhra Pradesh free laptop scheme 2020 | Registration form of AP free laptop scheme | what is AP laptop scheme 2020 | Eligibility | Online application for AP scheme 2020.
Andhra Pradesh state government has announced to launch the AP free laptop scheme for students who belong to the handicapped category. This scheme has been launched in mid of July 2020 by the 17th chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Andhra Pradesh free laptop scheme available only for the students who are visually challenged. So finally Andhra Pradesh’s government has taken the decision to provide and distribute the laptop free who belongs to physically handicapped. To get the benefits from this scheme please read this article carefully.
Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2020:
The main purpose of the AP free laptop scheme to encourage handicapped students in their education as well as in their jobs. Not only in education but also use for job purposes.
Because of in now a day technology has upgraded and develop very fast to learn new technology. The reason behind the launched of this scheme is many handicapped students not purchased laptops due to their poor family background.
So this scheme provides free laptops benefits those who are applying under this scheme. This scheme has launched by the department of welfare of differently-abled and senior citizens under the chief minister of AP Mr. Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Highlights of AP Free Laptop Scheme:
|Scheme Name||Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of AP Shri. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||Handicapped students|
|Benefits||Provide free Laptop|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official website||Click Here|
Eligibility criteria for this scheme:
- All beneficiaries’ students must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Those students who study in their professional courses in computer technology.
- Students whose family net income has less than Rs.15,000 per month they will get laptop free of cost.
- Applicants whose family net income has between Rs.15,000 to Rs.20,000 per month will pay half the cost amount of the laptop.
- Students whose family net income has more than Rs.20,000 per month will pay the full cost amount of laptops.
Documents required for this scheme:
- Birth certificate of students.
- Aadhar card of students.
- Ration card of students.
- School or college bonafide certificate of the student.
- Parent income certificate with 1-year validity.
- Beneficiary’s mobile number.
- Student’s passport size photographs.
Procedure How to apply online For AP Free Laptop Scheme:
- First, go to the “official website” of differently-abled and senior citizen Assistance Corporation of Andhra Pradesh state.
- After opening the home page click on the “Online application” of the scheme.
- Then you get a new link “Click here” to apply for the differently-abled scheme” and open it.
- There you will get a search option “Application for sanction of laptops” click on this link and a new page will open for “Apply online”.
- In that form you fill your basic essential information for registration then you will get an application ID and password (Keep it safe for future use).
- After successfully filling the information then the next step uploads your document.
- Then check your application form once before submitting if your form is correct then apply it.
- After submit, you will get an SMS on your registered mobile number.