Rythu Bheema Pathakam yojana | Objectives | Benefits | Eligibility Criteria | Documents required |
The chief minister of Telangana state government has decided to launch the Rythu Bheema pathakam Scheme. This scheme will work under Farmer’s group life insurance and provide financial assistance to the farmer’s family.
This scheme has launched under the Ministry of Agriculture and the farmer’s welfare of Telangana state. To get more updates on how to get benefits, what are benefits, its eligibility criteria of this scheme so for this read this article carefully.
Details Of Rythu Bheema Pathakam scheme:
|Name of scheme||Rythu Bheema Pathakam yojana|
|Launched by whom||Chief Minister of Telangana state|
|Benefits for||Farmers family|
|Benefit||Providing Life Insurance covers to all of the farmers|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Rythu Bheema Pathakam scheme:
The main objective of the Rythu Bheema Pathakam scheme to provide financial funds to a farmer’s families on the death of the farmer.
All financial assistance will be monitoring and controlled by authorized departments that is the Farmer Group of life insurance which has governed by the state government of Telangana.
If any farmer has suicide or naturally dies then his family will instantly get benefits of this scheme within 15 days from apply. This financial help will directly transfer into a bank account.
But to apply under this scheme the beneficiary’s age must lie between 18 to 59 years to avail of this scheme. For this scheme above 60 years, the age of farmers will not eligible.
The total revenue of Rs.5 lakh this scheme will be directly transferred in single installments by the NEFT method within 15 days under the life insurance corporation of India.
Farmers who have previously taken loans from public sector banks and private banks are also eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
Benefits of Rythu Bheema Pathakam:
The following are some benefits regarding the Rythu Bheema Pathakam they are as;
1. In this scheme, the state government of Telangana will provide a life insurance scheme of Rs.5 lakh to a member of the beneficiary’s family.
2. This farmer’s life insurance money will directly transfer into the nominee’s account number by NEFT method within 15 days of a nationalized bank.
Following eligibility criteria will help the applicant to eligible for this scheme or not they are as;
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- All applicant must be a farmer of Telangana state.
- All farmer must have their own farming land.
- If the applicant is a government employee he will not eligible for that scheme.
All applicant must have the following document to apply under this scheme they are as;
- Applicants must have adhar card.
- He/She must have a PAN card
- Applicants have Nationalized bank account and passbook.
- Applicant’s ration card.
- Applicant’s document of the owner of farming land.
How to apply Rythu Bheema Pathakam yojana Claim Form:
The following steps will help you to claim your insurance if any relative of a farmer dies due to some problems.
- First, go to the official website of Rythu Pathakam of Telangana state government.
- Then, on the home page there you will get a new link to “download the Insurance Claim form” in PDF form.
- Fill this PDF form when you got the body of your relative then give in the hospital.
- Fill all correct information of your relative and attach the form with a death certificate and submit in the LIC bank.
- After that official authority will check your application and then they will transfer all money to the beneficiary’s bank account.